Our Vision & Mission
We help generous and caring people reach out to those in need. Our goal is to address immediate needs and ensure the self-reliance of the poorest people around the world with zakat and sadaqa dollars of privileged Muslims and the support of other generous donors. We believe that those whom God has granted wealth need to cleanse that wealth through charity, and those whom God has tried with loss are accorded a rightful share from the resources of the affluent.
We foster charitable giving to alleviate the immediate needs of poor communities and to establish long-term development projects that ensure individual and community growth.
We accomplish this mission by:
- Bringing immediate relief during and after disasters, building and supporting schools, orphanages and health clinics, supporting community development programs and micro-credit, providing Ramadan Iftars and food distribution, and providing fresh meat for Udhiya/Qurbani and Aqeeqah through the support of community-based initiatives
- Serving as a trusted zakat and sadaqa resource center for our Muslim donors
- Serving as a trusted charity option for all donors through financial transparency and strict standards of efficiency and accountability
- Minimizing expenses by maintaining a small administrative staff
- Maximizing donations by establishing strategic partnerships