Gaza has been afflicted by war and deprivation for many years and, as the situation worsens due to an ongoing blockade, Zakat Foundation is committed to continuing its relief efforts for Gaza’s residents. This heavily populated narrow strip of land has been cut off from the rest of the world. As a consequence, hundreds of thousands of its residents – many of whom are children and women – don’t have adequate shelter and have no access to healthcare and nutritious food. High rates of unemployment coupled with increasing lack of basic needs has turned this isolated land into a crisis area.
Gaza needs your help
Your generous donation can alleviate some of the challenges and hardships Gazan residents face daily. Please help ZF provide urgent assistance.
- $50 will feed a family of five for two weeks
- $100 will feed a family of five for one month
- $200 will feed two families of five for one month
- $200 will provide one family with non-food items
- $400 will provide two families with non-food items
- $1000 will provide five families with non-food items
- $100 will go towards Gaza health care fund
- $200 will go towards Gaza health care fund
- $500 will go towards Gaza health care fund